19.10.06

Entre Perros y Gatos - Anónimo


A Dog's Diary
7 am - Oh boy! A walk! My favorite!

8 am - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9 am - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!

Noon - Oh boy! The yard! My favorite!

2 pm - Oh boy! A car ride! My favorite!

3 pm - Oh boy! The kids! My favorite!

4 pm - Oh boy! Playing ball! My favorite!

6 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Mom! My favorite!

7 pm - Oh boy! Welcome home Dad! My favorite!

8 pm - Oh boy! Dog food! My favorite!

9 pm - Oh boy! Tummy rubs on the couch! My favorite!

11 pm - Oh boy! Sleeping in my people's bed! My favorite!


A Cat's Diary

Day 183 of my captivity.

My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre little dangling
objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to
eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of
escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from clawing the furniture.
Tomorrow I may eat another house plant.

Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet
while they were walking almost succeeded. Maybe I should try this
at the top of the stairs.

In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I
once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair. I must try
this on their bed.

Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an
attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike
fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about
what a good little kitty cat I was. This is not working according to
plan.

There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was
placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could
hear the noise and smell the food. More important, I overheard that my
confinement was due to my powers of inducing something called
"allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches.
The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return.
He is obviously a half-wit.

The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He speaks
with them regularly, and I am certain he reports my every move.
Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is
assured. But I can wait.

It's only a matter of time.

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Español por favor, español...no por anti imperialista, sino porque el castellano es la lengua más bella del mundo, no tiene desperdicio.
Así que te reitero:español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español, español,

Maria D. Torres dijo...

Tienes razón. Cuando tenga tiempo, traduzco el texto y lo cambio!

La Gata Insomne dijo...

me voy a robar unas palabras de nuestra amiga K.a quien le evié el correo.
"Es que el problema de los perros es ese, all is "my favorite"... Los gatos (y las gatas como tu y yo) vivimos la complejidad del universo, sus misterios y sus humores...
Que maravilla!"

Anónimo dijo...

jochen van agathos said...
tengo una gata,se llama pretty,no es especialmente hermosa pero para mi es preciosa,los gatos siempre demuestran de algún modo un misterio oculto,mi prettty es muy empalagosa,una mimada y una loca desastre,se me ha tirado dos veces del balcón de casa abajo,la segunda se rompió una pata,por que estaba un poco pesada,afortunadamaente se recupera favorablemente,todos los gatos,como el de la foto,parecen estar dispuestos a meterse en cualquier lio totalmente desconocido con tal de embriagar su curiosidad,asi me siento yo muchas veces,las fotos buenas son aquellas que expresan un sentimiento o que te llevan hacia uno.

1:46 PM

La Gata Insomne dijo...

Mária
Hiciste de comadrona directa de mi blog, e indirecta, que al menos yo sepa del de el Tío JA y el de Sonya!!!!

Dónde est´ças comadrona que tienes tiempo sin regalarnos nada
será que tantas crías
te tienen ocupada???

We need you in your blog!!!!!!

IBSN: Internet Blog Serial Number 3110-59-85-89